- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12 muffins
A fruity oat muffin, perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup very finely cut dried apricots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until creamed. Mix in the egg and pineapple. Add in all the dry ingredients along with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Fold the apricots in.
- Spoon into the paper cups and bake for 20 minutes.