- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 18 People
This sweet and moist muffin makes an ideal breakfast snack, especially during those busy morning routines.
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, grated
- Sift flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, apricots, butter and boiling water; mix until smooth.
- Fold in eggs, milk and orange rind.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes.