- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you like the sweet taste of apricot than this apricot-infused cocktail, made with fresh puree, is the drink for you.
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 splash apricot brandy
- 1/2 cup apricot puree (blend fresh apricots)
- 1 splash triple sec
- 1-1/2 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 1 twist of lime
- Dried apricots, for garnish
- Slice of lime, for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice and then add the lime, sugar, brandy, apricot puree, triple sec and rum.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 15 seconds and then strain into a glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with dried apricots and a slice of lime, and serve immediately.