- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 3/4-thick each
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 fresh apricots, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons stemmed and chopped fresh cilantro
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup apricot preserves and curry powder. Brush over both sides of pork chops.
- Place on pre-heated medium-hot grill. Cook on both sides for 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature as measured with an instant-read thermometer reaches 160 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, combine apricots, preserves and cilantro. When ready to serve, spoon Chunky Apricot Sauce over pork chops.