- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Fruity gelatin mold, prepare a day before needed.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages apricot gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (9 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Stir the gelatin in the boiling water until dissolved. Stir in whipped topping until dissolved. Mix in cold water. Chill until thickened.
- Stir in the sliced bananas, nuts and pineapple. Pour into mold and refrigerate overnight.