- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
Use this delicious salad as a side dish or at large gatherings.
- 1 box Jello, apricot flavor
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a saucepan, dissolve jello in hot water.
- Stir in marshmallows and sugar.
- When mixture has thoroughly dissolved, let cool.
- Fold in Cool Whip, pineapple and nuts.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl and refrigerate until firm.
- Just before serving, top with Cool Whip and nuts.