- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These sweet cookies will soon become quite popular among your friends and family.
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- Cream egg, brown sugar, vegetable oil and orange juice; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, orange zest and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in dried apricots.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.