- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Apricot preserves and Dijon mustard make a sweet and savory glaze for roast chicken. Serve it over rice, garnished with chopped, toasted hazelnuts and fresh parsley.
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain mix
- olive oil to grease baking dish
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the apricot preserves, ketchup, mustard and ginger in a bowl and whisk vigorously until blended.
- Place the chicken into the prepared baking dish and cover on both sides with the apricot mixture.
- Roast the chicken for 25 minutes and then serve on a bed of rice garnished with the hazelnuts and parsley.