- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 9-12 People
These sweet muffins make a healthy snack in the morning.
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup all-bran cereal
- 2/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat eggs, orange juice, grated orange rind and applesauce.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in cereal, apricots and cranberry sauce; mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.