- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A quick and tasty pineapple and apicot dessert cobbler.
- 1(20 ounce) can apricot pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Pour the apricots into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spoon the pineapple and juice over the apricots. Sprinkle the pecans over the pineapple.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over and drizzle with the butter.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until lightly browned and crunchy.