- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A sweet and saucy chicken and rice dinner.
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 ( 8 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Rice, cooked
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- Mix together the preserves, dressing and soup mix in a bowl.
- Arrange the chicken in the prepared dish and spread the apricot mixture over. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Serve over rice.