- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
Impress your friends with this sweet bread at your next breakfast gathering.
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Mix together carrots, applesauce, egg and vegetable oil.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in apricots.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.