- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Apricot Blueberry Cake has a hint of lemon flavor.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 small package instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can blueberries, drained
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- Topping: 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Combine and beat well the cake mix (less 2 tablespoons), pudding, eggs, oil and sour cream. Set aside.
- Mix together blueberries, apricots and reserved 2 tablespoons cake mix. Fold into cake batter. Put 1/2 the batter into a greased and floured angel food cake pan.
- Mix together topping ingredients; sprinkle half on batter. Layer the second half of cake batter and then sprinkle with remaining topping. Pat lightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Allow to cool before removing from pan.