- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10-12
Sweet apricot-glazed baked ham is perfect for the holidays, a special dinner party or any time you are entertaining guests.
- 1 (12-20 pound) whole ham, fully cooked
- 1 cup whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1-1/4 cups apricot jam
- 1-1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange the ham in a large roasting pan and press a whole cloves into the ham -- about one clove every inch or so.
- Mix together the mustard and jam and spread over the whole ham. Gently pat the brown sugar over.
- Reduce the heat to 325 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes per pound, uncovered.