- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A sweet and slightly crunchy apricot dish.
- 4 (15 ounce) cans apricot halves, drained and divided
- 1 (!6 ounce) box light brown sugar, divided
- 2 cups round, buttery cracker crumbs, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Pour 2 cans of the apricots into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar and cracker crumbs over and dot with half of the butter. Repeat the layers.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven.