- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh apricots make this summertime beverage a sweet, juicy and refreshing treat.
- 2 medium apricots, pitted and quartered
- 3 medium fresh mint leaves
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1/4 to 1/2 ounce Rich Simple Syrup (depending on how ripe the apricots are)
- 1/8 medium lemon
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- Place the apricots, mint, Cointreau, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and muddle with the back of a wood spoon until the apricots are mashed into pieces.
- Squeeze the lemon into the shaker and then add the whiskey and a large handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into a rocks cocktail glass filled with ice. Serve immediately.