- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 24, 1-tablepoon servings
Ideal drizzled over pancakes or on Greek-style plain yogurt. Use fresh seasonal strawberries for the best flavor.
- 1 cup apricot nectar or orange juice
- 1/3 cup coarsely snipped dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Place the nectar, apricots, honey, and cornstarch into a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer.
- Cook the mixture for 2 minutes and then stir in the strawberries. Serve immediately.