- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you can’t find rye whiskey use traditional Scotch whiskey instead. Both spirits make for a delicious cocktail.
- 2 ounces rye
- 2 dashes of Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 2 dashes of bitters
- Twist each of lemon and orange peel
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass filled with fresh ice, garnish and serve immediately.