- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The perfect after-school kids snack; healthy applesauce puree and crispy wedges of tortilla for dipping.
- 2 7- to 8-inch flour tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 4-ounce cups fruit-flavored or plain applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the floured tortillas into 8 wedges and place on a baking sheet.
- Spray the wedges with the cooking spray until thoroughly coated, and then sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place the tortillas in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve the tortillas warm with a side of applesauce for dipping.