- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 9-12 People
These easy-to-make muffins are ideal at breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
- 3 cups flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups applesauce
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 3 eggs
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar, applesauce, carrots and eggs.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.