- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is a delicious autumn-inspired cocktail that really allows the rich and aromatic flavors of the season shine through.
- 1-1/2 ounces apple-infused vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces pear juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- 5 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 ounce hard cider
- 1 drop vanilla essence
- 1 dash grated nutmeg plus some to garnish
- Apple slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cider and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the cider and then garnish with the apple slice and the nutmeg; serve immediately.