- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This delicious cocktail is made with a simple blend of apple brandy and fresh lemon juice, and sweetened with pure maple syrup. Garnish with a dash of cinnamon and enjoy chilled.
- 2 ounces apple brandy (calvados)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Cinnamon to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the brandy, fresh lemon juice and maple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with cracked ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for about 40 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the drink with some cinnamon and serve immediately.