- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Apple smiles made with cheese cubes (or marshmallows), peanut butter and apple slices.
- 1 apple cored and sliced into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 small cubes white cheese or miniature marshmallows
- Spread peanut butter along a side of an apple slice. Arrange 4 cubes of cheese or marshmallows on top. Spread the peanut butter on another apple slice and place on top of the marshmallows.
- Get creative using other foods to make tongues or mustaches!