- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10
Try this spicy apple sauce over your waffles or ice cream.
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water.
- Combine apple juice and cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl.
- Gradually add to apple juice mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
- Serve sauce warm over waffles or french toast.