- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Apple Ring Pancakes are tender and flavored with cinnamon.
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 cup original pancake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Peel, core and slice apple lengthwise; separate into rings and set aside. Combine pancake mix, cinnamon, milk, egg and oil in a small bowl; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Heat griddle over medium heat until hot. Lightly spray griddle with cooking spray.
- For each pancake, place one apple ring on griddle. Starting in apple ring, slowly pour scant 1/4 cup batter over apple ring. Use just enough batter to cover each ring.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until batter is set around the edges. Turn using a spatula. Cook 1-2 minutes or until pancake is golden brown. Repeat with remaining apple rings and batter.