- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The name says it all; this cocktail taste like your digging into a slice of the classic dessert.
- 4 slices of baked apple (bake with butter, cinnamon and sugar at 320°F for 25 minutes)
- 3/4 ounce apple cider
- 1 ounce Licor 43
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- freshly ground cinnamon and nutmeg to garnish rim
- Place the baked apple and the cider into a shaker and mash.
- Pour in the Licor 43, bourbon and some ice and shake vigorously for at least 1 minute.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass with the rim garnished with the cinnamon and the nutmeg. Serve immediately.