- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced apples, drained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Trim fat from pork. Cut pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it sizzles. Reduce heat to medium.
- Arrange pork slices in skillet. Cook for 2 minutes; turn slices.
- Spoon apples over pork. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Cover and cook for 4 to 6 minutes more.