- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 People
This quick and easy dessert is perfect on a cold afternoon. Top with whipped cream just before serving.
- 4 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup uncooked oats
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Layer sliced apples on bottom of baking dish.
- Combine sugars, flour and oats; stir in melted butter.
- Spread sugar mixture over top of apples, then pour water evenly over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until apples are tender.