- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
These apple ‘nachos’ are great to serve for dessert or to make with kids and enjoy at a kids party.
- 1 apple, cored and sliced into thin rounds
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup/melted chocolate
- 1 tablespoon caramel drizzle
- 2 tablespoons crushed salted pecans
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Place the apples onto a large serving plate and then top with the peanut butter, chocolate syrup, caramel drizzle, pecans, coconut and chocolate chips. Serve immediately topped with a dollop of whipped cream.