- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
Apple nachos are a great alternative to the cheesy chip variety. Thinly sliced apples topped with caramel, chocolate chips, peanuts and sprinkles make for a fun treat!
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons dry, roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Drizzle of caramel
- Arrange sliced apples on serving plate.
- Drizzle desired amount of caramel over apples.
- Top with chocolate chips, peanuts and sprinkles.