- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12 People
These sweet muffins make an excellent breakfast treat, especially during those busy morning routines.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in apples and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.