- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 45 min
- Serving: 6-8
The festive colors of Apple Lime Mold make this dessert a nice treat to serve during the holidays.
- 2, 3 ounce packages lime flavored jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 medium red apples, pared, quartered, cored, chopped
- Garnishes: whip cream, additional apples slices
- Dissolve jello in boiling water in a large bowl. Gradually add softened ice cream, stirring until thoroughly melted.
- Chill about 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in apples. Spoon into a 6 cup mold.
- Chill several hours or until firm. Garnish if desired.