- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4
Ice cream adds the taste to the hot apple jelly.
- 2 Apples
- 10 cherries, glaced
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 3 clove cinnamon, grounded
- 1 Packet jelly of required flavor
- 10 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 drop yellow colour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare and set the jelly as per the instructions on its packet.
- Uncover the apples and cut each apple into four pieces.
- Take a heavy base sauce pan and add apple, sugar in it.
- Place it on high flame and heat until sugar dissolves and apples become soft. Spread some water over it time to time.
- Drain the apples.
- Add corn flour, water, cinnamon and yellow color to the remaining syrup.
- Boil it until it is thick and transparent. Stir continuously.
- Make cubes out of it when done.
- Serve with ice cream, warm sauce and cherry as topping.