- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A traditional Irish coffee cocktail is given an extra bit of warmth and flavor with the addition of apple brandy.
- 3/4 ounce Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1-3/4 ounce coffee, chilled
- 1 barspoon apple brandy
- 1 barspoon Yellow Chartreuse
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice and then add the Baileys Original Irish Cream followed by the chilled coffee, apple brandy and Chartreuse.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and serve.