- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Tequila, Chartreuse, grapefruit juice and muddled basil leaves are the main ingredients behind this striking cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces Blanco tequila
- 1 barspoon green Chartreuse
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 ounce ruby red grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- Apple slice to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the simple syrup and basil leaves into a cocktail glass and muddle gently.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the shaker, except for the garnish, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the apple slice and then serve immediately.