- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Apple Crunch is an easy dessert to make in the microwave.
- Topping: 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Make topping: Melt butter in a small microwave safe bowl. Stir in remaining topping ingredients until blended. Set aside.
- Put apples and sugar in a 8 inch square microwave safe baking dish; toss to mix. Sprinkle topping evenly over apples.
- Microwave uncovered on high 8 to 10 minutes until apples are tender when pierced, rotating dish 1/2 turn once. Let stand directly on heat proof surface 30 minutes until warm and topping is firm.