- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple and tasty apple crumble dessert.
- 4 cups peeled, cored and sliced baking apples (about 6 medium)
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup margarine, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8-inch square pan with the vegetable oil spray.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with the apples.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and crumble over the apples.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.