- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The delicious taste of an apple crisp dessert is captured in this martini cocktail made with a blend of orange-flavored vodka and Tuaca Liqueur.
- 2 parts Orange-Flavored Vodka
- 1/2 part Tuaca Liqueur
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 small apple diced
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 3/4 parts fresh lemon juice
- Apple slice to garnish
- Place the cinnamon sugar mixture onto a small plate. Run the lemon wedge around the rim of a martini glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the diced apple and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker, and muddle gently. Fill the shaker with ice and then add the vodka, Tuaca Liqueur and lemon juice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the apple slice and then serve immediately.