- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 18 People
Impress your friends with these sweet muffins at your next breakfast gathering.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup apple, peeled and chopped
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
- Beat butter, milk and eggs; mix well.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and apple.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.