- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 45 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10
Cake made of coffee and mixed with apples.
- 5 cup apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 cup sieved all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Take a large bowl, add apples, sugar, pecans and raisins in it. Mix well. Set aside for half an hour.
- Take another bowl, add vanilla, egg, soda, cinnamon and flour. Mix well.
- Slowly slowly add apple mixture into it. Mix well until smooth batter is formed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a pan and oil it.
- Pour the batter into pan and bake it for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve warm.