- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Licor 43, otherwise known as Cuarenta Y Tres (Spanish for ‘43’), is a vivid, yellow, citrusy Spanish liqueur made from a blend of 43 different ingredients.
- 1 ounce Licor 43
- 1 ounce apple juice
- 1 barspoon Southern Comfort
- 1 ounce Yellow Tail Cabernet
- apple slices and a cinnamon stick
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes and wine, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the Cabernet and then garnish with the apple slices and cinnamon stick; serve immediately.