- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 18 People
These healthy, easy-to-make muffins are actually quite delicious! Add a cup of raisins and walnuts for added flavor.
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1-1/2 cups wheat bran
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Sift cake mix, bran and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vegetable oil, applesauce and honey.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.