- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This drink will warm you right down to your toes with its blend of hot cider, honey, lemon and whiskey.
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 (1-by-2-inch) lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons single-malt, not-heavily-peated Scotch whisky
- 1/4 teaspoon heavily peated Scotch whisky
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place the apple cider, honey, cinnamon stick, and lemon peel into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring frequently, to melt the honey.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add both whiskeys and the lemon juice to the mixture; mix well.
- Pour into mugs and add the cinnamon stick and lemon peel to garnish.