- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Serves 6-8
Our family enjoys making this punch in the fall when we can take advantage of fresh apple cider and apples.
- 2 liters sparkling mineral water
- 4 cups apple cider
- 8 ounces cranberry juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- apple slices to garnish
- cinnamon sticks to garnish
- Place the apple cider, cranberry juice and agave nectar into a punch bowl and mix well to combine.
- Slowly add the sparkling mineral water, gently stir to blend, and then garnish the punch with the apple slices and the cinnamon sticks.