- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Flavored with orange and cinnamon, Apple Bundles are a great dessert for family and friends. Add whipped cream for elegance and extra pizzazz!
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1, 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 medium orange, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Starting at wide end and cutting to the tip of each triangle, cut dough in half to make 16 inch strips. Place 3-4 apple slices at the wide end of each strip; roll up. Arrange bundles in a baking pan.
- Pour juice into baking pan but not on the bundles. Drizzle with butter. Combine sugar, orange zest and cinnamon and sprinkle over bundles. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.