- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Savory and just a little sweet. This Apple Brunch Bake is a yummy treat. Don't wait till brunch to serve this delicious bake.
Tip: Choose a great cooking apple like Rome Beauty or Golden Delicious
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 medium apple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crispy. Drain and cool.
- Peel and chop apple. You should have about a cup.
- Stir together apple and sugar, then spread into the bottom of a 11X7 greased baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and eggs. Pour over apples and top with cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes till eggs set.