- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
- 8 slices raisin cinnamon bread, diced
- 2 cup milk
- 2 green apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg.
- Bake pecans in the oven at 350 degrees F on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
- Stir twice.
- Spray a crock pot with non stick spray.
- Place bread in crock pot.
- Place apples in crock pot and mix with bread.
- Add pecans and mix gently.
- In a bowl mix cinnamon, nutmeg, both sugars and eggs.
- Add the eggs to the bowl and mix well.
- Stir in milk and brandy.
- Pour mixture over the bread and apples.
- Pour melted butter over the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.