- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Smooth and sweet apple brandy makes the perfect base spirit for this Sour cocktail made with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 2 ounces apple brandy
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or Rich Simple Syrup
- Maraschino cherry to garnish
- Put a rocks cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass filled with fresh ice, garnish with a maraschino cherry and serve immediately.