- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 wraps
These wraps are a satisfying combination of peppery arugula, sweet diced apple, buttery garbanzo beans and creamy gouda cheese.
- 2 handfuls arugula, washed and dried
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced
- 4 ounces hard gouda cheese, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and fresh black pepper
- 2 12-inch flour tortillas
- Place the oil, vinegar and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a large bowl and whisk vigorously until blended.
- Add the arugula, apple, beans, egg and cheese to the bowl and toss well to combine.
- Evenly divide the mixture between the 2 flour tortillas and then carefully roll each tortilla, tucking the arugula mixture inward. Serve immediately.