- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This sweet and tangy drink can be served warm in the winter or cold in the summer in glasses filled with ice.
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cinnamon sticks to garnish
- Place the apple and pineapple juice in a large saucepan along with the honey, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir the mixture and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Remove and discard the cinnamon and pour the mixture into mugs.
- Garnish each drink with a cinnamon stick and serve immediately.